; Plisherrific: Purple Universe - Gloss 'n Sparkle One Step Beyond

Sep 26, 2013

Purple Universe - Gloss 'n Sparkle One Step Beyond

To the universe and beyond!

[Gloss 'n Sparkle One Step Beyond]
This is Gloss 'n Sparkle's One Step Beyond, and I love it! It has blue and pink hex, square and round glitter in a royal purple jelly base. It also has huge round holo glitter, as you can see above. The other glitter are so dense that they're easy to get on the nails, but the big round glitter is definitely sparser. However, still common enough that I didn't need to fish at all to get one on my nail.

I love the purple jelly, because in three coats, it's opaque enough that there's no visible nail line, but still jelly enough that you can see the glitter through it beautifully.

[Gloss 'n Sparkle One Step Beyond]
As the glitter was pretty chunky, it took about three thin coats of Seche Vite to smooth the mani out. I need a proper glitter topper, because so much SV shrinks the plish a lot.

All in all, I really do like this nail polish. Purple and shiny, with an awesome combo of round and square glitter!

1 comment: