; Plisherrific: Teal Spin - Sally Hansen The Real Teal, Milani One Coat Glitter Teal

Aug 26, 2013

Teal Spin - Sally Hansen The Real Teal, Milani One Coat Glitter Teal


Just a simple mani today featuring a teal-themed glitter gradient. =)

[Base: Sally Hansen The Real Teal; Glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter in Teal]
I started with a base of Sally Hansen The Real Teal, which is a teal(!!) creme/shimmer. Formula was great, I can't quite remember how many coats I used, but definitely not more than two, most likely just one. A good consistency and opacity as well.

[Base: Sally Hansen The Real Teal; Glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter in Teal]
I then swiped a coat of Milani One Coat Glitter in Teal (wow, imaginative!) from the cuticle side, about halfway down the nail. This is one of my favourite glitter polishes to play around with and consists of a mix of large green, blue and silver holo hexes, with lots of tiny blue glitter pieces.

Don't really have that much to say about this mani! I think it would have been nice with a matte topcoat as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment