; Plisherrific: Candy Yum Yum - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sweet Surprise

Aug 19, 2013

Candy Yum Yum - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sweet Surprise


Femme Fatale Cosmetics Sweet Surprise is one of the best jelly and glitter combinations I've ever had the pleasure of owning! I love everything about it - the jelly consistency, the glitter shape and colour combinations.

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Sweet Surprise (2 coats)]
Sweet Surprise was one from the Valentine's day trio if I remember correctly. It's definitely a sweeeet polish - a pale cool pink with several colours, shapes and sizes of glitter. My favourite part is the neon coral (?) bar glitter! That, in combination with the purple hexes just adds that something extra to this polish.

[2 coats: Femme Fatale Sweet Surprise]
I think this is 2 thick coats for opacity, but you could probably do three thin ones if you prefer. I'm always very impressed when the jelly base is thin enough to show the glitter underneath, while allowing for opacity. It looks a bit like the bar glitter is sticking out in this photo, but I had no problem getting a smooth finish with one thick layer of topcoat.

[2 coats: Femme Fatale Sweet Surprise]
I have so far been generally quite impressed with all the Femme Fatale polishes I own. In terms of density, complexity, interesting colour and shape mixes, these polishes are up there. There have been one or two disappointments where I found a teensy bit of curling (taco glitter) happening, but generally I adore them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment