; Plisherrific: Treasure Chest - Sinful Colors I Dream In Jewels

Jul 25, 2013

Treasure Chest - Sinful Colors I Dream In Jewels

Here's another nail polish from Sinful Colors' Diamond Lust collection!

[Top: Two coats of Sinful Colors I Dream In Jewels
Base: Kleancolor Metallic Black]
This is Sinful Colors' I Dream In Jewels. It has gold and red  hex glitter and big silver holo diamond glitter in a clear base. I do like this glitter polish (not just because it has Iron Man colours ahahaha). The gold and red combo goes together nicely of course and the extra diamond glitter gives it an extra zest.

[Sinful Colors I Dream In Jewels with its bottle]
This mani has two coats of I Dream In Jewels over Kleancolor Metallic Black. The gold and red glitter is really dense, but the diamond glitter is definitely a little more sparse, as you can see from the glitter in the bottle. The diamond glitter aren't hard to get out though, you don't actually need to fish for them. You might have to dip the brush back in again if it doesn't have any diamond glitter, but it shouldn't be too hard to get some on the brush.

[Top: Two coats of Sinful Colors I Dream In Jewels
Base: Kleancolor Metallic Black]
Overall, I like this nail polish! It isn't a topcoat eater and it looks really pretty against black. It's not overly complicated and I don't have anything like it yet.

Check out swatches of Gemtastic and Crystal Clear from the same collection done by Ev!

0 comments:

Post a Comment