; Plisherrific: Lava Bubbles - OPI Black Spotted, OPI The Impossible

Apr 11, 2013

Lava Bubbles - OPI Black Spotted, OPI The Impossible

As you may know from my birthday haul, Ev gave me one of my big lemmings: OPI Black Spotted!

[OPI Black Spotted over OPI The Impossible]
Okay, I admit I'm running low on time these days so this is swatched over OPI The Impossible that I posted about last week

You really do have to use thin coats to get the 'bubbles'. Trying it on really long nails is a little hard because you need to have very little polish on the brush to paint thin coats, but at the same time, you need to have enough to drag it all the way to the end in one swipe. Difficult. But the results don't look too bad for a second attempt, right? I just need more practice!

As expected, the effect is really, really cool, and I love it. Next time, I'll try it against a brighter and lighter base. 

1 comment: