; Plisherrific: Berry Berry Pink - China Glaze Merry Berry, Revlon Punch Chrome

Apr 22, 2013

Berry Berry Pink - China Glaze Merry Berry, Revlon Punch Chrome


The other day I felt like doing a slightly-girly-but-not-too-much manicure, and this was the result!

[Floral me up!]
I combined a vampy berry shade with some reflective chrome stamping in a bright magenta!

[2 coats: China Glaze Merry Berry]
I first started with China Glaze Merry Berry from the Holiday Joy collection. This is a vampy berry red, super shiny even without topcoat.

[2 coats: China Glaze Merry Berry]
Formula was gorgeous - squishy and glossy. This is two coats... it does look a bit like sheer in spots in this photo but it's not at all noticeable to the eye.

[Base: China Glaze Merry Berry (2 coats); Stamping: Revlon Punch Chrome]
I then stamped over with Revlon Punch Chrome, one of the older Color Chrome shades. This one's a pretty vibrant purple-pink shade and definitely contrasted well with the dark base.

[Base: China Glaze Merry Berry (2 coats); Stamping: Revlon Punch Chrome]
Chrome polishes are, as usual, wonderful to stamp with! I've started collecting as many as I can, especially the Revlon Chromes and China Glaze Khromes! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment