; Plisherrific: Mermaid Scales - Zoya Logan, LA Girl Glitter Addict Purge, Milani Jewel FX Teal

Jan 15, 2013

Mermaid Scales - Zoya Logan, LA Girl Glitter Addict Purge, Milani Jewel FX Teal


I absolutely loved the manicure I posted yesterday, but after a couple of days, I couldn't resist adding another layer to it.. and here's what resulted!

[Mermaid scales]
The combination of blue, silver and green always brings to mind an underwater feeling, doesn't it? =) That's why I named the folder containing these images Mermaid Scales.

[Previously on Plisherrific...]
Quick recap from yesterday, this was one coat of Zoya Logan followed by one coat of LA Girl Glitter Addict in Purge. Gorgeous greeny goodness!

[Base: Zoya Logan (1 coat);
Glitter
: LA Girl Glitter Addict Purge + Milani Jewel FX Teal (1 coat each)]
I then popped on a layer of Milani Jewel FX in Teal - INSTA-WOW! This glitter polish is a combination of large blue, silver, green and holo hexes with small blue hexes scattered throughout. Sister company Jordana has a dupe called Cosmic in their Glitters collection.

[Base: Zoya Logan (1 coat);
Glitter
: LA Girl Glitter Addict Purge + Milani Jewel FX Teal (1 coat each)]
Click on the image to get a clearer look at the glitter combination. Everything lays flat and one coat of SV is sufficient, but go two coats for an ultra glossy finish.

[Base: Zoya Logan (1 coat);
Glitter
: LA Girl Glitter Addict Purge + Milani Jewel FX Teal (1 coat each)]
This was so super duper blingy in real life but I don't think I managed to capture it that well! I was actually unsure before what undies to use with Milani Jewel FX Teal but I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. I think I'm getting the hang of this glitter layering thing!

1 comment: