; Plisherrific: Halloween in Jan - Femme Fatale Ghoulish Glee

Jan 10, 2013

Halloween in Jan - Femme Fatale Ghoulish Glee

I hadn't realised that this wasn't posted yet!

[Femme Fatale Ghoulish Glee]
This is Femme Fatale's Ghoulish Glee. Isn't it remarkable? I can no longer remember the green base I used, but I don't think it's that important cause you can hardly see it since Ghoulish Glee is almost opaque.

Just look at the different glitter in this one. I can't even list them all, but let's try! There's green hexes of all sizes (some holographic, some a pale pastel matte green), square glitter (mid-green to pale green), green-gold holographic bar glitter, small gold hex glitter, small black hex glitter, green-gold microglitter. It's just a feast for the eyes!



After a few days of wear, I decided to go over Ghoulish Glee with black nail polish to get a goth/halloween French mani. The main aim was to cover my tip-wear. :) Not bad, I say!



1 comment: