; Plisherrific: You Jelly! - Color Club Holiday Splendour

Dec 17, 2012

You Jelly! - Color Club Holiday Splendour


A bit of a photo overload in this post today... This is one gorgeous (and appropriately festive!) polish, but oh so difficult to capture!

[Bottle to nail: Color Club Holiday Splendour (2 coats)]
This is Color Club Holiday Splendour from the Beyond the Mistletoe collection from 2011. My photos lean about bluey-teal but it's really more of a green shade.

[Close-up: Color Club Holiday Splendour]
Holiday Splendour contains chunky holographic glitter in a vibrant cool-green jelly base. It is so marvellously blingy! If you like China Glaze Atlantis, this is a green-er version, so I've heard~

[Bottle to nail: Color Club Holiday Splendour (2 coats)]
Application is wonderful, perfect and squishy in two coats. The jelly base is very richly coloured - I was totally impressed.

[2 coats: Color Club Holiday Splendour]
Sorry for the image spam! I tried taking so many photos to capture the gorgeousness of this one but I don't think I succeeded very well. Totally recommend this polish though if you don't already own it~! =)


1 comment: