; Plisherrific: Hidden Treasure - LA Splash Midnight Star, Treasure Chest

Dec 24, 2012

Hidden Treasure - LA Splash Midnight Star, Treasure Chest


Today I have two LA Splash polishes layered over each other to show you...

[Bottle to nail: LA Splash Midnight Star (2 coats)]
I started with a base of LA Splash Midnight Star, which kinda doesn't fit the name, I reckon! This is an old/discontinued colour that I picked up in a rummage bin.

[2 coats: LA Splash Midnight Star]
Lovely formula, one or two coats is great. It's this amazingly glowy warm rust red with larger pieces of gold glitter that gives it a bit of extra blinginess.

[Base: LA Splash Midnight Star; Glitter: LA Splash Treasure Chest (1 coat)]
I then layered over it with one coat of LA Splash Treasure Chest. Now... this is an interesting one! I took a gamble on this and ordered it on Cherry Culture even though the product swatch showed a strange cream/champagne glitter. I'd seen an online swatch of it and it was this gorgeous multicoloured glitter in a red jelly base and guess what... BINGO! =D

[Bottle to nail: LA Splash Treasure Chest (1 coat over LA Splash Midnight Star)]
Here's LA Splash Treasure Chest in the bottle. Look at all those colours! It's amazingly shiny and colourful but unfortunately my photos don't do it justice!

[Base: LA Splash Midnight Star; Glitter: LA Splash Treasure Chest (1 coat)]
Love it when these polish hunt gambles pay off!! =)

Till the next time, Merry Christmas all!




1 comment: