; Plisherrific: Cool Hues - Revlon Color Illusion Lilac Beam

Sep 3, 2012

Cool Hues - Revlon Color Illusion Lilac Beam


Good morning! Today I have swatches of Revlon Color Illusion in Lilac Beam - a gorgeous lavender with strong cool blue shimmer through it. It's one of those somewhat-duochromes, by virtue of the contrasting shimmer.

[Bottle to nail: Revlon Color Illusion Lilac Beam (3 coats)]
Excellent formula but a little on the sheer side. What I've got on is three coats, so not too shabby.

[3 coats: Revlon Color Illusion Lilac Beam]
The blue shimmer is really obvious in person and although I'm not usually a fan of lighter colours, I quite enjoyed this one!

[3 coats: Revlon Color Illusion Lilac Beam]
I managed to pick this one up a while ago, rummaging through polish at the markets as usual. I actually haven't done that for a while - I really should drop by again soon! =) You never know what treasures'll pop up there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment