; Plisherrific: Ev's Past Plischtures - The Third

Jul 2, 2012

Ev's Past Plischtures - The Third


If you've missed my previous installments of "Past Plischtures" (here and here), briefly, they're old manis with not enough photos or poor quality photos that I don't consider deserving of their own posts! I do have an amazing range today, from glass fleck and glitter, to holo and duochrome, so let's take a look!

[Nubar Jewel]
Ah, I shall have to reswatch this some day! What a horrid photo of a gorgeous polish! This is Nubar Jewel from the Prisms collection. It's a rich cool-brown shimmer with large particle scattered holo.

[LA Girl Groupie]
A favourite purple - this is LA Girl Groupie from the Rockstar collection. A gorgeous purple glass fleck in a somewhat jelly base. Super shiny and great depth!

[Zoya Charla]
I love love love Zoya Charla but somehow I don't have a good photo of it! How terrible is that up there! It's also taken with my super old camera hence the noise and white balance. Remember to check out Jme's dupe post on NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Be Jeweled. 

[Base: LA Girl Black Velvet; Glitter: China Glaze Medallion]
Another favourite polish that I am doing absolutely no credit to.... This is China Glaze Medallion - also known as my go-to insta-bling! Here it is layered over black, a crappy iThing photo to show the blinginess.

[Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz]
This is Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz. I love all the One Coat Glitters! This one is a mix of gold and orange glitter. Gorgeous depth. I think I layered it over black (you can see a bit peeking out) but with these polishes, it's really unneccessary. (What is with that ring finger nail!! O.o)

[Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz]
Gold Glitz again in all its shiny glory! Love it!

[Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Star Opal]
Finally... A duochrome! Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Star Opal. I don't much like polishes like this unfortunately - I love strong colours and super shine so while this is very pretty and pearl-like, it's just not for me.  

[Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Star Opal]
Star Opal is a pink-peach to green-purple duochrome. Not as obvious on the nail as in the bottle but it does give a very nice pearl effect. Formula is quite thin, but that helps get nice even layers on the nail.

[Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Star Opal]
Better shot of the duochromey-ness!

Apologies for the photo quality once again! I think I just have one more of these "Past Plischtures" posts to get through and then I'm done with the cruddy backlog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment