; Plisherrific: Sketch Sunday - #1: She Lived in a Swamp

Apr 22, 2012

Sketch Sunday - #1: She Lived in a Swamp


Aside from working in a scientific lab, I do some illustration on the side. Today I felt like taking a break from work-drawing (for the past 8hrs!) to do something a bit fun. So, this is from last week's Lynderella post showcasing She Lived in a Swamp.

[I wonder what her face looks like... do I want to know?]
I thought to myself, all these wonderful names that polish companies come up with! So once in a while, probably quite rarely, I think I'll doodle a little something based on these names. =) Enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's beautiful! You've very talented :) Who do you do illustrations for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like! Recently I've been doing illust work for the university but I also randomly teach and freelance for local organisations. =)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome!! :D I love that polish and the name of it (although I sadly don't have it) and I love your picture!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! It's a gorgeous polish and certainly very inspirational! ;D

      Delete
  3. You are so amazingly talented EV, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I'm glad people don't mind that I'm cutting into polish time to post random pictures! =p

      Delete
  4. Fantastic EV. I really want to see her face now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanksss! I'll see what I can come up with next time!

      Delete
  5. Eeeee, how interesting! Potentially the prettiest thing to live in a swamp...but we'll never know until you draw the face! *HINTHINT* I love the swampy green hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL who knows what her(??) face looks like....Maybe she has a... HANDLEBAR MOUSTACHE, hahaha!

      Delete
  6. Wow! This is really good and pretty! It's true many of these nail polishes have fascinating names so it's be lovely to see pictures if you were inspired to illustrate them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I do hope I'll keep on being inspired! =)

      Delete