; Plisherrific: Housekeeping + April Fools - Google+, Bloglovin, Hellocotton, Pinterest!

Apr 1, 2012

Housekeeping + April Fools - Google+, Bloglovin, Hellocotton, Pinterest!


Happy April Fools Day! This is not a joke-post actually, but I have hidden a secret joke-thingit on our blog somewhere that I'll leave up for the week! Try to spot it and leave us a spoiler-free comment if you can! ;) (The joke-image has now been moved to our QotW page!)

Anyway, this is another housekeeping post as I babble about blog matters - in this particular case, social media! As the status of Google Friend Connect appears to be up in the air at the moment, Jme and I wanted to make sure that everyone has plenty of options when it comes to keeping up with updates here at Plisherrific.


You may have noticed our little collection of icons on the sidebar has exploded into a multicoloured array of icon-y goodness! You may now pick from a variety of options:-

Facebook, Twitter or Google+
are useful for getting update notifications.
        

Bloglovin or Hellocotton (or RSS) are great if you
want a blog feed and/or following method.

     

Pinterest is excellent for spreading the love
or bookmarking favourite photos.
 
 

We will generally crosspost to all of the above, hopefully in a timely fashion! They may not all be up-to-date at the time I post this up, but we're working on it!

Just a note, Hellocotton is for women bloggers... This may just be my opinion, but not only does each user's page look awesome, it is extremely easy to link up to your feed, and the team even left a personalised welcome message on our page within hours of my setting up an account there. Good work, girls! Highly recommended to all of you women bloggers out there~ =D

Well, have you spotted it yet? ;)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies. I'm loving Pinterest at the moment, so I'm now following you there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following back, yay! It looks like lots of fun, I'll have to play around with it a bit more and start repinning cool stuff. =)

      Delete
  2. Is it the lasers? Or did I just not notice that before??

    Got you on my Pinterest now ;) I'm at /labmuffin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, spot on! Jme and I thought it would be hilarious, hehehe. Have also added you back on Pinterest, yayyyy! I'm looking forward to using it a bit more than just what's already up on our blog hopefully.

      Delete