; Plisherrific: Hey Shorty - It's Your Birthday!

Mar 2, 2012

Hey Shorty - It's Your Birthday!


Guess what, everyone! It's Jme's birthday today! Please join me in wishing her many happy returns and a super duper birthday day!

She's not getting her pressies till later today so I'm here to make her wish the work day was over already! *evil laughter*

Her favourite colour is purple, and I like shiny things --- Shiny purple gift bag: SCORE!!! I purchased Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Be-Jeweled less than 24 hours ago and noticed that it was very similar to the gift bag! Although this is mine... =p No Gem Crush in this baggie for you!

 Polish! Polish! Polish! Polish! Also, I love wrapping things in alfoil... requires minimal skill on my part.

More nail stuff... whoda thunk...

And finally, assorted beauty tools and products (iirc!)... 

Hope you like them allllll~!!! They are filled with shiny stuff of excitingness! Also, there is an amazingly fantastic awe-inducing birthday card to go with that I didn't put up, so it would be a SURPRISE. =p

HAVE A SUPER WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, 
PLISH-PARTNER-IN-CRIME!



5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jme! Looks like you got spoilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really did! :)

      And thank you for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  2. That bag is awesome! Can't wait to see what those goodies are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so shinnnyyyy!

      I've posted an entry about all those goodies if you're still interested in seeing them. :D

      Delete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh...Can't wait til I get these! :D It's such a busy day at work today, I could do with a pick me up!

    And I ended up buying Gem Crush Be-Jeweled too, so I have the matching plish. :P

    ReplyDelete