; Plisherrific: Pretty Prickles - LA Colors Color Craze 2011 Cactus

Feb 23, 2012

Pretty Prickles - LA Colors Color Craze 2011 Cactus

Hello! I'm still posting old photos as I'm all tiiiiired.

[LA Colors Color Craze 2011 Cactus]
A swatch of Cactus from the LA Colors Color Craze 2011 collection! It is such a pretty colour! If you click on the photo for a larger version, you can see all the gorgeous different greens and browns microglitter.


[LA Colors Color Craze 2011 Cactus]
The funny thing about my taste is that this polish does seem to be a rather autumn-ish colour, but I was wearing this in summer because I couldn't resist it. Seasons mean little to me in terms of nail polish!


[Base: LA Colors Cactus
Top/Tips: The Face Shop GL111]
I was trying an odd, triangular French manicure, and did this free hand. Not bad, I think, but I'll probably use tape next time.

Alright, that's about it this week. Sleeeeeeeeep!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty colour! And Im LOVING the triangular French :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! It was my first time trying out a triangular French, so I'm glad it worked out!

      Delete