; Plisherrific: Polish Hauls - Revlon, Sally Hansen, Color Combos, Naga, etc!

Feb 28, 2012

Polish Hauls - Revlon, Sally Hansen, Color Combos, Naga, etc!

I have decided that I'll post a series of all the nail polishes I picked up from Malaysia. Most of these nail polishes are from various Asian countries (Korea, China, Japan, etc) so I thought it would be fun to share the assortment I have brought back.


My haul from Malaysia and Singapore. 14 nail polishes altogether, which is a surprising amount considering how I wasn't really focussed on nail polish shopping. :O  I'm not going to name them all, because most of them only have numbers for names (Asian polish style), but I'll go in detail in individual reviews. I bought from a variety of brands including ORLLY (which doesn't seem to be a fake or attempting to imitate Orly, since it's so different), Color Combos, Beau Kiss, Dong Dong (ahaha), and Skin Food.




And this is my haul from Broadway plus a gift from Ev. I visited Broadway after the tip off from Ev here. I have such a weakness for a good bargain. From left to right, I bought Revlon Matte Suede Emerald City and Fire Fox, plus Revlon Peach Nectar, Resin Rage, and Perplex, and Sally Hansen Galaxy.

The last one on the far right is an early birthday present from Ev, Australis' Crystal Color Top Coat.


Here's a close-up! It looks to be a gorgeous multi-coloured flakey, and some of the flakes are definitely holographic. What an awesome surprise from Australis!

This is the start of Ev's birthday pressies to me, and she's already dropped me a hint that I have a few more plishes coming my way! I'm so excited! :D :D :D


2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, I love Skin Food! Their polishes dry a bit funny but with Seche Vite on top they're awesome! They actually have polish names on their website if you can be bothered looking them up... it's a bit bewildering going through all those polishes and squinting at the codes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I ended up with old stock or something, but I found my Skin Food polishes to be a bit thick. But they're so pretty anyway!

      Ooh, thanks for the tip on the names. I'll have to look it up to see what they have.

      Delete