; Plisherrific: Changing Skies - BYS Color Change Glitter Blue

Feb 16, 2012

Changing Skies - BYS Color Change Glitter Blue

I'm on the road right now, so I was digging around my old photos for nail pictures when I found this. I'm going to keep it simple for the next couple weeks, and this polish is simple and pretty.

[Three coats: BYS Color Change Glitter Blue]
BYS Color Change Glitter Blue dries matte. It has a scattering of white/silver glitter, and it is a pale blue when warm, medium blue when cool. I really love this polish because it's such a delicate blue, and I find that this polish changes colours really easily. If you have longer nails, it looks like a sweet blue French manicure.


[There coats: BYS Color Change Glitter Blue]
 I washed my hands in cold water so you can sort of see how the polish looks when the colour changes.


[BYS Color Change Glitter Blue with Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat]
I like the polish better with a clear topcoat over it to make it glossy.

That's it for today!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have this one, but Glitter Purple was one of my favourite polishes last year... really should pick it up as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Glitter Purple looks gorgeous as well! I would have bought it if I hadn't been trying to cut down on purples at that time... :O

      Delete